This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Did i get this right? They take your Money back?

• sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      the 50 dollar capital that i get, they take that back after some time??

Like is there a requirement i have to meet to keep my 50 dollars? I mean i am taking it slow and trying to learn on the way till i get good, without risking too much. So if i keep my 50 instead of losing it in a gamble, it'll be taken away???

What do i have to do, to keep the 50, ill start multitabling like crazy if i have to.

so far i only have 2 dollars profit with 10bb/100.
  • 4 replies
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      No you just need to rake 50 usd and be active (play) and play, no one take yor money :)
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      oh ok so eventually i just reach the 50 dollars in rake and then i think im allowed to take out my 50 dollars, but that doesnt mean they will take away 50 dollars if i dont reach the rake in a specific time limit...

Yeah im an active player, micro stakes and gaining consistency so then im alright...whew..
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      50 USD in rake = 100 PP on PartyPoker
      and ~500 VPP on PokerStars

Just checked... for Full Tilt, there seems to be no time limit.
      You need 1000 FTP though to cash out, though.
      Lucky you =)
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      oh ok whew, then im set, i already have like 60 FTP and i've been going pretty easy, so 1000 isnt really that much then. Most of my points out have come fairly recently, whew alright, man i had a heart attack there haha.