PokerStrategy Room

• zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      So, how about poker room dedicated to Poker Strategy members? We could practice there and you could make some nice events without other poker room help :f_confused: You would also have more intellectual property which one day may become more important. Making poker room, even without real money games, would still be pretty difficult. What do you think of that?
  • 3 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      I THINK PS SHOULD ONE DAY MAKE/BUY A POKER ROOM
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      I THINK PS SHOULD ONE DAY MAKE/BUY A POKER ROOM
      I think making would make more sense. They make poker software like Elephant, so i assume PS has their own programmers. It would be long term investment and possibilities to sell their software. Although, there is plenty of experienced players who will test and discuss room pros and cons with smile on their face. That makes process way easier. Other thing, Poker Strategy already have a name and one day selling software will be easier than usual i guess :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning,

we would like to focus on our role as poker school. We do what we do best: Teach you how to play poker - and with our wide range of partner rooms, you shouldn't have any problems finding one that suits you and where you can improve your game.

I hope for your understanding,

Hadi