$15.45
      CO:
      $18.55
      BU:
      $10.33
      SB (Hero):
      $37.72

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, 8.
      7 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BB raises to $1.10, Hero?

We are both deep so I really had no idea what to do. I don't really like a 4bet because players on this limit tend to flat 4bets a lot and playing 88 oop kind of sucks in that scenario. Folding seems a bit weak. Is flatting and hoping to hit a set the best move here?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fulja,

Yeah, you can easily set mine there since you are getting Call15 rule even there and being so deep makes it easy Call and hope for hitting the set. But it would also be good to know against who we play since we have to know if we get his stack if we hit our set for example.

Best regards.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      I was playing on a computer where I don't have HUD so say he's an unknown. I called, got 3 overcards on the flop so I just c/f there. Of course, if I had a HUD I'd use it to determine what to do.

Say it was an aggro restealer - 4b/fold?
      setmining against a TAG?

and so on....am I right?

Need to work on playing deepstacked more. It just happens so often in rush...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by fulja
      I was playing on a computer where I don't have HUD so say he's an unknown. I called, got 3 overcards on the flop so I just c/f there. Of course, if I had a HUD I'd use it to determine what to do.

Say it was an aggro restealer - 4b/fold?
      setmining against a TAG?

and so on....am I right?

Need to work on playing deepstacked more. It just happens so often in rush...
      Yeah, it's just safer to set min and likely to Check/Fol on overcard board, don't try to overplay there, usually this way you get a bigger winrate.