[Application] coach needed

• altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hello,

i'm interested in geting coached by experienced player for SNG or NL BSS, i mainly played SNG (microstakes) so far but since i want to learn more about postflop game am also wiling to go for NL BSS as well (not experienced in NL).

i am new to this so any detailed explanation would be much apreciated, meaning i don't have a clue how this coaching/staking is done. what does a private coaching really mean? hand evaluations, tournaments evaluations (like in universal replayer) personal live session... or how exactly does this coaching works? it depends on the coacher?

also i want to know everything about the staking, how does it work... newbie here :)

as for my SNG play, i have played for allmost a year. am playing $2.25 SNG on fulltilt for a 1% BR managemnt since i had a lot of downswings. i can't do more than 4 tables at a time and my roi pends somewhere between 5% and 9% (more then 1k tournies played).
      i can invest some time to it since i don't have a job right now so that could be a +.

couldn't really make an sharing offer since i don't know how this works yet, any suggestion or detailed explanations much apreciated :)

thanks
  • 6 replies
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      also... how do ppl get in contact?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      I am a pretty experienced winning microstakes BSS(cash) player.

I'll give you a couple of sweat sessions and make some comments on your game if you like. (for free)

If you really found it useful you could always pay for more, but I'm mainly just offering you a couple of sessions for fun to analyse your game and let you know if I think you've got any leaks.

edited by MichaelM:
      The contact details have been removed from your posting.
      All staking threads must not contain contact details and the first contact must be made through our community tool.
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      At the micro SnGs you don't need a private coach, really.. I would advise looking for a study group like this one, plenty of like-minded players to do sweat sessions and reviews with. Go to that thread, find my skype details, add me, we can talk :)
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      ty ged, i added you and looking forward to talk and sweat :)
    • Vip69Crown
      Vip69Crown
      Global
      :p
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by altkiki
      also... how do ppl get in contact?
      Please send other members only private messages. Click on a user name on the forums and add him or her as a friend. If the member accepts your invite, you can exchange contact details through private messages.