21 November Pokerstrategy Freeroll

• kiromanAAKK
      So, I played the Pokerstrategy Freeroll last night and between argumenting with my wife (I wasn't give toss about her ...) my son cry "... dad play with me!" and my dear old Bob (my computer) that feel too tired due the age (infact the sit out was more destress to me than other players at the table) whitout leave out my presence at Gerv coaching (I really cannot miss it :D ), after all that I manage in some way to reach the final table and finish 7th.

A little bit of oxigene for my bankroll and many thanks to Pokerstrategy for that!

Back to the tournament, when I was start thinking that it was my evening (my QQ push all-in and BB call with AA :evil: Q on the flop ) few players start bust out, stack over 10BB and this hand

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $4,000(BB) Replayer
      SB ($181,271)
      BB ($150,385)
      UTG ($56,892)
      Hero ($69,911)
      UTG+2 ($79,679)
      CO ($90,960)
      BTN ($243,902)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $69,511 (AI), fold, fold, BTN calls $69,511, fold, fold

FLOP ($147,822) Q:diamond: 6:club: 2:spade:

TURN ($147,822) Q:diamond: 6:club: 2:spade: 2:diamond:

RIVER ($147,822) Q:diamond: 6:club: 2:spade: 2:diamond: 7:club:

Hero shows J:diamond: J:heart:
      (Pre 55%, Flop 8.0%, Turn 4.5%)

BTN shows A:spade: Q:spade:
      (Pre 45%, Flop 92.0%, Turn 95.5%)

BTN wins $147,822

... after all, it wasn't my night and I was just glade that in the middle of all that madness I manage to get something out (nice ITM :s_biggrin: )!

Why I post all that here?

To make a little note of course :f_biggrin:

For over 4 hours of playing (start 18:00 UK Time and I finished just after 22:00) hasn't been a single break and in fact in the end I was near to commit and homicide as my blood was very thirsty of nicotine :s_evil:

Now, I would like ask, is it possible to review that and maybe to considerate for some break during such long game?

For the rest, thanks once again Pokerstrategy for it!!! :heart:
  • 2 replies