[NL20-NL50] OESD on a fd board vs c\r

• DeMarcohsp
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($32.16)
      BB ($33.08)
      UTG ($5.64)
      MP ($15.77)
      Hero (Button) ($25)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, 10
      2 folds, Hero bets $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.10) 7, Q, 9 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero folds

Total pot: $5.10 | Rake: $0.25
      Main pot: $5.10 returned to BB

I think that on o non-fd board I'm calling the raise but with the fd on the board I guess I have more often six outs rather than 8, maybe + some pair outs sometimes. Is it correct or not ?

Forgot to mention Villain is 23/20/11AF so that's why I had a hard time folding. Maybe a check behind is more adivisable there ? And perhaps call a bet on any hit :f_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • MatejM47
      Well calling kinda sucks even tho he might be bluffing there very often with his AF since you wont hit the turn often enough and you don't know if he continues with his bluffs. Even if he stops bluffing and you don't hit till the river you will have to bluff him out of A or K high on the river.

You could think about shipping it here tho since his bluffing here often but thats ugly when ever you get called. However in case your not willing to play back at him i guess check back is a better option.
    • Kaitz20
      I would never b/f against 23/20/11 guy ip, since he is bluffing there quite often or if he has hand then very likely get paid if you hit your draw. Also you have backdoor flushdraw, so if you get also heart on the turn you can shove over his turn bet and expect to have fold equity with J high
      And sometimes he is going to give up on the turn and c/f, so you can take pot away on the turn or river