This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello

• acegipoker
      acegipoker
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just thought it would be a good idea to "join" the english community, besides the german one.
      So here I am.
      I do want to improve my english, because it is certainly bad ;) But I'm quite sure you'll understand what I say.

Edit:
      I forgot something quite important ;)
      Well, I'm currently playing NL25sh at FTP. I have some serious mindset problems, going literally broke quite often :f_cool:

Regards
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi acegipoker & welcome to the English community, good to see you join in with our community as well as the German one.

You'll probably find us a little smaller that the German community, but we are just as friendly and supportive to each other if not more so :D (biased view from an English Mod ;) ).

But in all seriousness, it's good to see you and look forward to you joining in our discussions and forum threads etc.

Good luck mein freund & best regards,

Bart :)
    • acegipoker
      acegipoker
      Bronze
      Yeah it really is smaller.

I already had a look in the hand evaluation forums and was about to write something but then I dropped it ... maybe next time ;)