2nd starting capital question

• darko2611
      darko2611
      Bronze
      Can I get my starting capital on another poker platform other than party poker ? beause I allready have there.I'd wish to get it on EuroPoker is it's possible.Thanks in advance. Darko.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Darko,

If it's the promotional 2nd starting capital I'm afraid this is only available on the specified poker room and of course if you don't already hold an account there. I'm afraid these are room specific promotions and are not transferrable.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to receive another on a different platform sometime.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tarokmacon
      tarokmacon
      Bronze
      He i just made an account at partypoker and in Step 4: I entered my Account Name, how long does it take before the 2nd free $50 Starting Capital from PokerStrategy.com‏ will be at my partypoker account?

regards
      tarokmacon
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi mate :)

If you're encountering trouble with the 2nd starting capital, give my colleagues from customer support a shout, they'll be able to help you.

Hadi
    • tarokmacon
      tarokmacon
      Bronze
      hi Hadi

I just wanted to know how long it takes before the 50$ from the 2nd free $50 Starting Capital from PokerStrategy.com‏ will be at my party account.

thats all hope maybe you can help, but i just send a message to support

but ty for the help

regards
      tarokmacon