HII People.

• dagarbisa
      dagarbisa
      Basic
      Ma name is Dag Arbisa,
      i was refferd to this forum by a friend of mine who says this is one of the best forum that he continues to be active on, m here to get new ideas to devolope my business and to share some of my ideas with the people around..
      Lets hope this works out fine....
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dag, good to see you & welcome to our friendly community.

Look forward to seeing you active in the forums in due course and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Just one quick point you can help us with though, if you don't mind changing your signature and removing the mention of non-partner poker sites and other forums it would be really appreciated. It's of course unfair on PokerStrategy and it's partners to promote non-affiliated websites (Forum Rules). I'm sure you'll understand, thanks for your co-operation. ;)

Wishing you every success on your poker journey and looking forward to getting to know you better in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • dagarbisa
      dagarbisa
      Basic
      Hello Bart,

Thanks for your warm welcome, really appreciate your suggestion, once you join any forum community you should follow the rules, I totally agree with you.

I removed objectionable part of my signature, looking forward for more valuable inputs from you in near future.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Very much appreciated Dag, thank you my friend, knew you'd understand ;)

Yes this is a great community with friendly members from right across the globe. A lot are hugely experienced in various poker variants and always happy to help fellow members with tricky situations based on their own experiences.

Look forward to seeing you become an active participant in the forums in due course.

Enjoy your poker & best regards,

Bart