looking sweat partener(s)

• altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hello,

i need some interaction - analysing, sweat sessioning, discussing with other SNG players or epxperts :)
      beacouse i'm not in the mood for deviating to much from my usual game i would like some interaction only with STT players and only fullring (9 handed). i play micro stakes, $2 on fulltilt usualy nonturbo and really could use some help here

so, if any1 interested pls give me a sign :)

ty
  • 5 replies
    • Vainis
      Vainis
      Gold
      Hy altkik
      I was thinking about same thing, search for player at my limits to do that stuff - analyzing, sessions review and so on. I am just begginer at STT sngs, had played about 200 1$ non turbos at pokerstars and then moved to fulltilt to play 2$. Now i am waiting my money to arrive, becouse i made a deposit to have a solid BR. Moved to 2$ becouse it is really hard to beat that cosmo 20% rake on 1$. So it would be really nice to improve.
      Let me know if u are interested and sry for english mistakes :)
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hey vainis

sure, i think the way to do it is thru skype, so give me your skype ID and i'll just add you. i am hoping to get some help also from experienced players, but i want sweat session with anyone, especialy with someone who has more time to invest, and for a longer period of time if possible, am interested in more than just one session, just got sick of doing it on my own i guess :)

right now i am plying 12-16 tournies per day only 4 tables at a time but could easily increase espacialy motivated by a coach or someone :)

so basicly just give me an skype ID that should do for starters

c ya
    • Vainis
      Vainis
      Gold
      My skype name is mrdrbush add me :)
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      guys, you'd be more than welcome to the micro SnG study group

Micro SnG Study Group - First post must read!!

Read the first post on how to join and then you're in :) We chat over skype and do sweat sessions and all that so just join us.
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hei

ty arisko, was allready there :) (cristian s), not much action going on so far though, so thought on trying other ways also but tx :)

vainis i added you