This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

looking sweat partener(s)

• altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hello,

i need some interaction - analysing, sweat sessioning, discussing with other SNG players or epxperts :)
      beacouse i'm not in the mood for deviating to much from my usual game i would like some interaction only with STT players and only fullring (9 handed). i play micro stakes, $2 on fulltilt usualy nonturbo and really could use some help here

so, if any1 interested pls give me a sign :)

ty
  • 5 replies
    • Vainis
      Vainis
      Bronze
      Hy altkik
      I was thinking about same thing, search for player at my limits to do that stuff - analyzing, sessions review and so on. I am just begginer at STT sngs, had played about 200 1$ non turbos at pokerstars and then moved to fulltilt to play 2$. Now i am waiting my money to arrive, becouse i made a deposit to have a solid BR. Moved to 2$ becouse it is really hard to beat that cosmo 20% rake on 1$. So it would be really nice to improve.
      Let me know if u are interested and sry for english mistakes :)
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hey vainis

sure, i think the way to do it is thru skype, so give me your skype ID and i'll just add you. i am hoping to get some help also from experienced players, but i want sweat session with anyone, especialy with someone who has more time to invest, and for a longer period of time if possible, am interested in more than just one session, just got sick of doing it on my own i guess :)

right now i am plying 12-16 tournies per day only 4 tables at a time but could easily increase espacialy motivated by a coach or someone :)

so basicly just give me an skype ID that should do for starters

c ya
    • Vainis
      Vainis
      Bronze
      My skype name is mrdrbush add me :)
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      guys, you'd be more than welcome to the micro SnG study group

Micro SnG Study Group - First post must read!!

Read the first post on how to join and then you're in :) We chat over skype and do sweat sessions and all that so just join us.
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      hei

ty arisko, was allready there :) (cristian s), not much action going on so far though, so thought on trying other ways also but tx :)

vainis i added you