Known players:     
      SB:
      $3.93
      Hero:
      $2
      BU:
      $4.65

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 2:heart: , 2:spade:
      Hero calls $0.02, 4 folds, BU calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.08) Q:spade: , J:diamond: , 2:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.06, BU raises to $0.12, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, BU calls $0.06.

Turn: ($0.44) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0.44) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.34, BU raises to $0.68, Hero raises to $1.80 (All-In), BU calls $1.12.

Final Pot: $4.04

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, deuces full of queens (2h 2s)
      BU shows (Qd 3d)

Hero wins with a full-house, deuces full of queens (2h 2s)

I don't like the min 3-bet, and I'm not sure about the turn - seems he has a good hand, but seems we don't need to protect + if a flush comes on the river would be great
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello p0rkus,

Flop: Raise it a lot bigger, ~$0.40, don't be scared of the minraise or whatsoever, he will at the best spot here have 2pairs. And on flop it ain't 3bet, it's still standard raise. And often bad players tend to minraise with just TP type of hand, not always but I have seen a lot bad players do that.
      Turn: I'd likely just Bet, since only hand beats us is QJ since it ain't reasonable for him to have Q2 here since we already 2 deuces. He could also easily have Qx here. Or were you trying to Check/Raise?

As played
      River: Since we decided for passive line. Also I don't really know what kind of opponent we are against you could just Bet/Call there but it ain't wrong to go broke there against some fish, since he can Call there with a lot worse.

Best regards.