$42.98
      MP2:
      $8.49
      MP3 (Hero):
      $26.17
      CO:
      $28.71

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 2, A.
      MP2 calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, 3 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.85) T, 3, 7 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60, MP2 calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.65) T (3 players)
      BB bets $2.00, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $5.50, BB raises to $42.13, HERO? Preflop maybe isoraise? I normaly do it, this time elected to limp behind. Is my line ok on the turn? I wanted to find out where I stand in the hand and there are so many worse hands that call my 3bet. Villain is unknown, from SWE and in 50 hands didnt do anything out of line or crazy. After my 3bet he shoved instantly!
  • 7 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Just give it to him. You can't really call since BB is on 100% range and could have T3o or w/e. Unless his a maniac you have to fold. People just don't bluff that often in limped pots. Definetly ugly tho, but you could call him down as well considering the pot will be 7% on the river and unless he overbets it won't cost you much more then by 3-betting turn and you avoid getting bluffed out your hand.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Pretty sick... I probably call it off for 100bb since although we see fh, we can also see Tx that wants to protect against a 1 card flush draw and even a worse flush. And on nl25, people are making all sorts of mistakes where they overplay their hands...

Glad of the judge"s opinion.

Calling on turn is possible but I agree raising is better since more :club: will kill our action and we want to get stacks in.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well if his a fish then going broke is pretty standard, but if his somewhat of a competent reg he never donks out here and goes broke with Tx or low flushes. He would be raising a made flush on the flop to get value since the pot is so small and to protect since he doesn't have A high flush. He also can't have Ahigh 1 card flushdraw since you have an A :club: . Maybe K :club: Tx that goes broke but thats about the only hand you beat.

I agree that calling sucks, but at least that way you don't get stacked with a hand thats basically a bluff catcher at this point.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      If villain is a reg I agree with you. We are bluffcatching once he shoves.

However, I make an assumption that a player with no history is not a reg (until proven otherwise), because nl25 player pools are massive and only a few players turn out to be regs.

One final thing: a reg is not always 3bet shoving the nuts on this turn. If he does not need to protect, then he does not want to scare us off when we dont have Ace high flush. So he may either call our raise or make a smaller raise to keep us in.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      This why I raise pf, since then I can stack off nut flush even on paired board :D
      I would likely call, since don´t think he is c/c flop with T3/T7/33/77. it is veyr likely he would lead out or c/r flop these hands and on the tunr he might easily have just TK :club: , so once you raise you can´t really fold to shove
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      I am still not sure what is best, but both options are fine I guess. But I think villain could have played 33,77 this way because this is NL25 and if villain is not reg which I doubt he can have all kind of hands here. From my perspective at the moment of playing, when he bet fast(usually means strength) and instashoved over my 3bet I believe he is not afraid of anything and that should suggest a boat. I dont know but that is just my opinion.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Crokid
      I am still not sure what is best, but both options are fine I guess. But I think villain could have played 33,77 this way because this is NL25 and if villain is not reg which I doubt he can have all kind of hands here. From my perspective at the moment of playing, when he bet fast(usually means strength) and instashoved over my 3bet I believe he is not afraid of anything and that should suggest a boat. I dont know but that is just my opinion.
      yeah with timing tell I also tend to fold. Players would usually think a little more if they want to shove there flushses or maybe trips with flushdraw