This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG Titan, Bonus

• hmoreno
      hmoreno
      Bronze
      I want to make a deposit of 200$ at TitanPoker with the 'PSVIP' bonus code (300% up to 600$). My idea is to play SNG from 10$ up to 30$.

I have some questions:
      -How is the level on this site?
      -It is easy to multitable (4-8 tables) at 22:00ET (03:00GMT)?
      -I read that I receive 10$ bonus for every 35$ of rake, can I make this bonus playing SNG?.
      -If so, how much time do I have to complete the bonus?.
      -Once I have completed the bonus (1000+ SNG of 20$+2$) what can I do, will I still receive "rakeback" through PokerStrategy?. Is there reload offers or so?.

Thanks in advance for your help.
      Harold.
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi hmoreno!

Originally posted by hmoreno
      I want to make a deposit of 200$ at TitanPoker with the 'PSVIP' bonus code (300% up to 600$). My idea is to play SNG from 10$ up to 30$.
      I don't think it's a good idea to play these limits with just $200. You need at least a bankroll of 50 buy-ins to play SnGs

I have some questions:
      -How is the level on this site?
      Titan Poker has a lot of bad players. :D

-It is easy to multitable (4-8 tables) at 22:00ET (03:00GMT)?
      It shouldn't be a problem.

-I read that I receive 10$ bonus for every 35$ of rake, can I make this bonus playing SNG?.
      Yes, of course.

-If so, how much time do I have to complete the bonus?.
      There is no time limit.

-Once I have completed the bonus (1000+ SNG of 20$+2$) what can I do, will I still receive "rakeback" through PokerStrategy?. Is there reload offers or so?.
      No, we don't offer rakeback or reload bonuses.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • hmoreno
      hmoreno
      Bronze
      Hello Pusckin81,

Thanks for your fast reply. Do not worry about my bankroll for SNG :) I said 200$ because of the bonus. It is a pitty that there are not reload bonuses, but anyway, the 600$ bonus will keep me busy for a couple of months :)

I think that your information is very helpful for me, so, thanks again.