This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2nd start, so far so good!

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Just felt the need to make a little post about my recent success!

Last wednesday (17/11) I received a second starting capital from PS.com (very generous :D ) on Party Poker. I didn't waste the first starting capital, I managed to double it but never broke out of NL2 and have been playing a bit for fun on and off since.

Now this second starting capital gave me a new incentitive to break through NL2 and actually work out how to play this game properly!

So this last week I tried to put in some good volume, reread articles and watched a vid or two and heres my graph:

(16-23 Nov. NL2 - 4 Tables. And a few of the larger drops I got sucked out on pretty badly :f_o: )

I also reached silver status today after a week of playing thanks to some mysterious 'Special Bonuses' which added up to 70 points
      :f_cool:

Now to get reading those silver articles!
  • 3 replies
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Bronze
      Buddy, this looks really great :] Encourages me to give a shot to NL again... :D You made it it only one week, sounds impressive...how long do you play poker?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Nice mate, well done! The mysterious bonus you received is from our current promo: Until the end of the year, you'll get an additional 10SP for every day on which you earn at least 1SP ;)
      So not only is reaching Silver laughably easy, but earning just over 500SP in 28 days will get you Gold status now :)

Hadi
    • Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XandreW36
      Buddy, this looks really great :] Encourages me to give a shot to NL again... :D You made it it only one week, sounds impressive...how long do you play poker?
      You mean in total? I've probably played on and off for over a year, but theres been peroids of months where I wouldn't have played at all.

Originally posted by Hadi
      Nice mate, well done! The mysterious bonus you received is from our current promo: Until the end of the year, you'll get an additional 10SP for every day on which you earn at least 1SP ;)
      So not only is reaching Silver laughably easy, but earning just over 500SP in 28 days will get you Gold status now :)

Hadi
      Well if I can pick up my game a bit, gold may even be possible then!

And thanks for the comments guys.