2nd start, so far so good!

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Just felt the need to make a little post about my recent success!

Last wednesday (17/11) I received a second starting capital from PS.com (very generous :D ) on Party Poker. I didn't waste the first starting capital, I managed to double it but never broke out of NL2 and have been playing a bit for fun on and off since.

Now this second starting capital gave me a new incentitive to break through NL2 and actually work out how to play this game properly!

So this last week I tried to put in some good volume, reread articles and watched a vid or two and heres my graph:

(16-23 Nov. NL2 - 4 Tables. And a few of the larger drops I got sucked out on pretty badly :f_o: )

I also reached silver status today after a week of playing thanks to some mysterious 'Special Bonuses' which added up to 70 points
      :f_cool:

Now to get reading those silver articles!
  • 3 replies
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Buddy, this looks really great :] Encourages me to give a shot to NL again... :D You made it it only one week, sounds impressive...how long do you play poker?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Nice mate, well done! The mysterious bonus you received is from our current promo: Until the end of the year, you'll get an additional 10SP for every day on which you earn at least 1SP ;)
      So not only is reaching Silver laughably easy, but earning just over 500SP in 28 days will get you Gold status now :)

Hadi
    • Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XandreW36
      Buddy, this looks really great :] Encourages me to give a shot to NL again... :D You made it it only one week, sounds impressive...how long do you play poker?
      You mean in total? I've probably played on and off for over a year, but theres been peroids of months where I wouldn't have played at all.

Originally posted by Hadi
      Nice mate, well done! The mysterious bonus you received is from our current promo: Until the end of the year, you'll get an additional 10SP for every day on which you earn at least 1SP ;)
      So not only is reaching Silver laughably easy, but earning just over 500SP in 28 days will get you Gold status now :)

Hadi
      Well if I can pick up my game a bit, gold may even be possible then!

And thanks for the comments guys.