the test

• JohnnyHorseshoe
      haha...are these people serious? I did not read any articles but took the test anyway cuz I am NO newb...I failed of course...these people aren't really suggesting that there is only one way to play these hands are they? Please tell me they aren't. To ask questions like those and PRETEND that poker is a non-situational game is laughable...but anyway whatever floats their boat I suppose. GL all, with your poker education, I for one don't get an immediate warm fuzzy feeling for these guys but not taking anything away from y'all if u do...
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      Hey JohnnyHorseshoe,

Welcome to and the Community.

It's a shame you feel the way you do about and our quiz but our quiz goes a bit deeper being as you say "non-situational".

Our initial $50 free starting capital quiz is based for absolute beginners.
      As you might know the answers to our quiz are all in articles that you will see at the start. So it shouldn't be so hard to pass even if you don't 100% agree with our answers seeing as though your more experienced.

There are more advanced articles once you pass the quiz and start to earn PokerStrategy Points. :s_cool:

If you have any more query's feel free to ask.