PartyPoker Problem

• shyshen
      shyshen
      Bronze
      Hey guys !

Recently i got 25$ on partypoker to spend
      I registered my nick on ps and it does not include my points from party.!
      I only got two points so that means i should be getting 1 strategy point if im correct ... !!

Anything else i need to do before ps stars counting my partypoker points !
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi shyshen,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Also, have you made sure you have followed the download guide for Party Poker?
      You need to have a tracked account through PokerStrategy.com and no existing account to receive PokerStrategy.com points.

Best regards,

Kyle.
    • shyshen
      shyshen
      Bronze
      Well actualy i signed up to party via another poker site ... !!
      I just aded my nick to pokerstrategy when i registered my new acc to party ... !!
      Maybe there is a problem cuz poker strategy only tracks the points when i sign up via poker stragey ... !!(Meaning i enter en-strategy) marketing code !
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

if you haven't created your account through us, there is unfortunately no way to earn strategy points through that account. You will have to pick another room to play on if you wish to earn SP :)

Hadi
    • shyshen
      shyshen
      Bronze
      Thank u very much for ur fast reply ... !!

Im thinking of moving soon from full tilt to poker stars and now i know i have to make a new acc for it ... !!

Tnx !
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      No worries :) if you have any more questions, keep 'em coming!