• AngryJack7
      I'm just wondering why a tag for free starting capital appears(on http://) while I already wasted 50$;which was pretty stupid,I ADMIT! :rolleyes:( but helped me A LOT with my game improvement) I get silver like 3-4 months ago,then went back to bronze status and now Im silver again cuz I've been playing some freerolls and 1$sngs...

I read some about 2nd chance here on forums and wondering what are the requirments to get it,is it even possible?
      Otherwise I will just continue with freerolls till I get first 2 bucks and then with 1$sngs again;which i know its almost 100% buy in for BMR but well I gotta start with smth :D

• 2 replies
    • Hadi
      Hey mate,

while we do occasionally hand out additional starting capitals, you're not eligible for one at the moment as far as I can see :(
      I can't disclose the legibility criteria, but since they are different each time, it wouldn't help much anyways ;)

Why don't you try referring a few friends to the site? You can find our Tell A Friend program here:

If they start playing, they'll receive SP and you'll get cash to boost up your bankroll :)

• EagleStar88
      Hi Jack,

Yes it is possible to get a 2nd promotional starting capital, but not everyone gets one and they are limited to a specified platform.

You would be notified by email if you are one of the lucky ones to receive such an offer, so it pays to keep an eye on your emails and the PokerStrategy pages regularly.

Alternatively, you can of course build up a workable bankroll from freerolls like you've mentioned or even deposit a small amount of your own funds.

Good luck, would be great to see you back up and running with a decent roll and onwards to Gold status.

Best regards,