This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Do we receive rakeback with a PS tracked account of FT?

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey!

I saw there is a site called [Removed by EagleStar88] from which a player can get a marketing code and receive 27% rakeback. I would like to play on FT with a tracked account on pokerstrategy, though, but I can only register one code on my account. It seems I'll have to choose between pokerstrategy and [Removed by EagleStar88]!

Is it possible to receive any rakeback when I have an account registered on FT with pokerstrategy marketing code?

If I have to choose, I'd rather receive rakeback, but it would be nice to track my account on PS AND have rakeback! :s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Please don't mention other affiliates it is against the board rules.

If you already have an account at full tilt you cannot re-track it with Pokerstrategy. If don't have an account with FullTilt you can deposit there using the bonus code PSVIP
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Blackdrop888,

If your FTP account is tracked to pokerstrategy you get 27% rakeback as well as strategy content and SPs. Hope this helps.