Table Table 177920 (Real Money)
      Seat 5 is the button
      Total number of players : 5/6
      Seat 3: Clown_Car ( $47.70 USD )
      Seat 5: GREENCHIP7 ( $37.11 USD )
      Seat 4: Johnnybix ( $4.56 USD )
      Seat 2: lobroy ( $44.95 USD )
      Seat 6: michelmirla ( $8.15 USD )
      michelmirla posts small blind [$0.10 USD].
      lobroy posts big blind [$0.25 USD].
      ** Dealing down cards **
      Dealt to GREENCHIP7 [ 3d 3s ]
      Clown_Car will be using his time bank for this hand.
      Clown_Car raises [$1 USD]
      GREENCHIP7 calls [$1 USD]
      Zen_V has joined the table.
      michelmirla folds
      lobroy folds
      ** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, Ad, 3c ]
      Clown_Car bets [$1.34 USD]
      GREENCHIP7 calls [$1.34 USD]
      ** Dealing Turn ** [ Ks ]
      Clown_Car bets [$3.57 USD]
      HERO?

When he bets smaller than 3/4 pot on the flop it makes me believe that he is somewhat weak, so I dont put him on ace, rather on some smaller pocket pair,maybe even FD like KQs. If he made a normal size bet I always raise it big and try to get it all in on the flop. On the turn he suddenly bets bigger than flop which leads me to conclusion that he improved. I'm in trouble now and not sure what is the correct play here...Donk the turn? Do I stack off? Just call and check/call river or check/raise river or even maybe reason to check/fold?
      Villain is playing 13/10/3bet 3.6/AF 3.1/478 hands
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would raise flop, since it seems to be quite standard c-bet
      Also I would raise turn, since there are a lot of draws and he can b/c there with Ax hands.
      If he 3-bets I think I´m going to shove, since he can play that way also AK
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      I shoved after his min 4bet and he happened to have KK which made sense for this 13/10 guy. I had a read and it was so logical that it must be KK because he ALWAYS bets big on that flop if he has AK,AQ,AJ or a set. I was sure he had me beat but didnt follow through because I wasnt playing my A game at the moment + it is hard to let go that strong of a hand for me just yet. Would you ever consider folding on his min 4bet on this board, having in mind his bet sizes and his stats?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Crokid
      I shoved after his min 4bet and he happened to have KK which made sense for this 13/10 guy. I had a read and it was so logical that it must be KK because he ALWAYS bets big on that flop if he has AK,AQ,AJ or a set. I was sure he had me beat but didnt follow through because I wasnt playing my A game at the moment + it is hard to let go that strong of a hand for me just yet. Would you ever consider folding on his min 4bet on this board, having in mind his bet sizes and his stats?
      It always seems like you´re beat when you get 3-bet on that board, but wouldn´t you think he would play AK the same way? I think once you raise turn you should shove over his 3-bet since you were decided to go with your hand and I think his 3-bet really shouldn´t change that.
      If you feel he is too strong you always have option just call him down
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      You are wright in everything but AK theory. By his betsize on the flop AK is not in his range at that moment. I am sure in that 100%, beacuse he would bet bigger to protect on that flop. Villain is not tricky to make that play.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well pot is 2.25, I think it is very reasonable play to bet flop AK with 1.34$ although very likely most people bet there 1.5-2$
      But as I said if you feel that player is very strong you always have option just to call him down