Hello ....

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DonDon888,

It's good to see you join our friendly community, welcome and good luck in your poker.

So tell us a little about yourself, which poker variant will you be trying and have you played poker before or are you new to the game?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we have lots of friendly and helpful members here that are also very experienced at poker.

Welcome once again & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Holdentrick
      Holdentrick
      Basic
      :) I watched my frined play for long time now well (3weeks :P )
      And I always see people go all in with AK, AQ,AJ?? is this really a good ide over the long run or should i wait for AA KK???? im very confused at this moment..

I stumbled this site... really with stumble lol :P

Also Im stil learing this % work out with the pot odds n cards odd help! (o.0)
    • mike1234678
      mike1234678
      Basic
      hi
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello everyone!

Nice to see you in our forum!

@Holdentrick: On the micro limits you should play tight. There is no need to risk your whole stack with AQ or AJ. If other players go broke with those hands, just be patient. If you have AA or KK you will call their all-in with a big smile.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • CGame
      CGame
      Bronze
      Hello Holden.. another thing is wat beginners go through is not takin bad beats well.. i had that issue some time back ( 1 year or so )

when i get a bad beat.. i go on tilt ( trying to get the money back.. impatient .. ) and lose all my stack.. wen playin tourneys handling a bad beat is a very important factor IMO.. i may be wrong but thats wat i feel.. :)