First deposit bonus question

• chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      I was told that you have indefinite time to claim my first deposit bonus via psvip code. But on my cashier bonus account option it says i have time to make a first deposit till 1.1.2011. So what is the right information?

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi chessmaster1234,

You do indeed have a limited time period to take advantage of the first deposit bonus as detailed in the Full Tilt Guide.

you will have to make a deposit within 180 days in order to use the bonus. You have 120 days to clear your first deposit bonus.
      Important: You have to deposit within 180 days of creating your account on Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise, your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints nor benefit from the 27% rakeback deal!

After making your deposit, you can check your current bonus balance by clicking on "Cashier". You have 120 days to clear your first deposit bonus.
      The criteria from Full Tilt does change from time to time, but the current criteria has from memory been in force for some time now. It's possible that confusion has been caused with the free starting capital where 1,000 ftp points must be gained but there is no time limit to achieve these.

Just to confirm, there is a time limit in which to use the first deposit bonus and there will be a time limit in which to clear it.

Hope this helps, any problems, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart