This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 88 nl4 set

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4)
      BB ($4.39)
      UTG ($5.68)
      Hero ($4)
      CO ($2.34)
      BTN ($6.32)

Dealt to Hero 8:diamond: 8:club:

UTG calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.38) 7:club: Q:diamond: 9:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.24, UTG calls $0.24

TURN ($0.86) 7:club: Q:diamond: 9:diamond: 4:heart:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($0.86) 7:club: Q:diamond: 9:diamond: 4:heart: 8:spade:

UTG bets $0.86, Hero raises to $2.79, UTG raises to $4.72, Hero calls $0.81 (AI)

PRE: i izo rasie.

F: i bet for information and value from draws i bet/fold here, he calls.

T: i chb becouse i want goes showodown i thinks this is bet becouse his range is mainly draws so i must bet here for value

R: this is insta fold. JT hits and he bets strong but again i have set so i rasie :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

The only problem on river is that with raise we would likely get called by only a better hand unless he is a fish and since he hasn't shown a lot of strength on flop either turn and now betting potsize bet on river kinda screams like for nuts. More often I'd just Call there since a lot draws came, depending also on the opponent, if you really expect him to bet potsize with only 2pairs then you can easily shove there but I don't really think that's the case since you didn't write anything about the opponent.

Best regards.