$12.17
      BB (Hero):
      $8.14
      MP2:
      $5.34

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, T.
      4 folds, SB calls $0.03, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.1) 7, 5, J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.10, SB calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.3) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, SB raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $0.80, SB raises to $2.00, Hero calls $1.20.

River: ($4.3) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $8.3.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, jack high(3 T).
      SB shows a pair of kings(K K).

Hero wins with a flush, jack high(3 T).

is this line ok? im not really confident about it, was even thinking of folding on turn since i dont see any hand that would be raising me there apart of a bluff or a higher flush. Unfortunatly he was really stupid and had KK, maybe lost a lot of value asuming he is so stupid and would have shoved.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello matusko,

Turn: Your 3bet is way too small, I'd make it ~$2, otherwise seems to be fine, but depending on the opponent I decided either to go broke here or not, against some fish you could easily shove since they could Call you even with Jx type of hand which has for example another spade with it.
      River: Well played KK, you can't lay the hand down. :f_biggrin:

Best regards.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah that 3bet on the turn looks kind of wierd, when he raised me there at first I was thinking it has to be a pure bluff(considering what happend before) so I decided to minreraise and see what happens maybe even fold. And yes it is always good to have a plan thought out not just to try things, I will remeber that from this hand :) The 3bet looks pretty terrible your right, he would have infinitely great odds to call with e.g. the Ace of spades.
      I will probably just shove here next time somthing like this happens. Thx for taking your time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by matusko
      Yeah that 3bet on the turn looks kind of wierd, when he raised me there at first I was thinking it has to be a pure bluff(considering what happend before) so I decided to minreraise and see what happens maybe even fold. And yes it is always good to have a plan thought out not just to try things, I will remeber that from this hand :) The 3bet looks pretty terrible your right, he would have infinitely great odds to call with e.g. the Ace of spades.
      I will probably just shove here next time somthing like this happens. Thx for taking your time.
      You are welcome! Good luck on the tables.