hello people ...my name is tudor florin in real life and i am from roumania u may know me like jderu1xxx from bwin or jderu1985 from bet365,i am 25 years old and i am playng poker for real cash from 3 years...
i played first freerolls for 6 months untill i went my first freeroll on bwin(12 or 14 dollars my earnings)whit the amount went from that freeroll i changed the game to real cash mode NL10 and i went 50 dollars in the first night,after 4 or 5 days i raised the stakes to NL30 .in my first week off real cash game my balance it was up 500 dollars,and from that moment my real adventure in poker beegins.....i played for almost 2 years on bwin NL30 and NL50,in all that time i had earnings up 1000 dollars monthly for more then 1 and a half year then the problems started, they changed the soft and the admins ,the new team beeing a team of basterds....the soft haz started to play against me,after 1 month off loosing only i changed the site to bet365 where i finded a normally soft but whit alot of solid players,for moment i m looking the right soft for me and i m playng much more live poker....in my opinion the most important thing in poker on line is to find the right soft who works whit your style... that was my little intro,i ll be back soon whit more storys about my poker adventures.