Soulread the person above you.

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I am pretty bored and thought about a fun topic to make, if a lot of people participate. Basically it's simple, you look at the post that's above you and try to soulread that person behavior in real life and also he is in poker. Then you write ANYTHING that comes in your mind and let the next person soulread you and see how correct he is.

Example : Post 1 : Hi my name is stevegold and I like cock
      Answer Post 2 : Stevegold seems like a person that loves to make funny remarks related to homosexuality while other people find it a lot more akward. His nickname has the part "gold" in it which makes me believe he likes money and try to play poker mostly to gain extra money. Etc. ETc. Deep analysis.

Rules :
      1) Try to soulread people with more than 1 sentence
      2) Make two part in your post; One that is your read and the other one where you say the fuck you want.
      3) You can't soulread yourself :P

have fun!
      And the next poster can obviously try to soulread me with what I wrote. Of course you can use anything the guy has, signature, status, etc.
  • 12 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      This guy was clearly bored at school. This guy probally plays sngs and his name is probally steve.
      Hi my name is 5bet and today i actually 5bet 72o, too bad the guy snapped me off with 73o.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      this guy is probaly so gay he is trying anything to get fame in the community of stardom with a thread of the week its ok to 5 bet 72 if its on the river and the board is 777XX but steve likes to do it pre flop with is quite a bad play inless your isildur1 or your playing mike mattusow who likes to fold KK to 27o its all good baby baby........... just remember dont give money to your family because money and blood dont mix, like two dicks and no chicks
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      He's a nit! He says 5betting 72o is a bad play. His signature says that he is capable of working hard. He had bad expirience with giving monniez to family.

Hi trolls. I'm Huseens(husquarna). And fml.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      He's a weird creature, it's hard to explain who he (or should I say "it") is. "It" has no balls and tries to grow some, so it could either be a lesbo woman trying to become a man, or if we would understand his process of growing balls not so litlerally, it might actually turn out to be just a male man trying to become more "manly"where the so called balls symbolizes manhood. Apart from that he could just literally be a creature that doesn't have balls, the missing link, something in between two worlds of men and women, just like Lady Gaga (see picture below)

(still would hit it)

Also it's screen name is based on husqvarna (see the picture below)

So it's a possibility it is some kind of reference to his past, the moment when he actually lost his balls (if he ever had ones).

To make things short it's really hard to put this creature on exact gender because we can't read her/his p-p-p poker face so we are left with the range pointed out earlier. If you'd ask me, I'd guess it's Lady Gaga itself, lurking the forums, trying to get the inspiration for her next s-s-s-song.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      do me do me
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      fish on heater
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      He's a weird creature, it's hard to explain who he (or should I say "it") is. "It" has no balls and tries to grow some, so it could either be a lesbo woman trying to become a man, or if we would understand his process of growing balls not so litlerally, it might actually turn out to be just a male man trying to become more "manly"where the so called balls symbolizes manhood. Apart from that he could just literally be a creature that doesn't have balls, the missing link, something in between two worlds of men and women, just like Lady Gaga (see picture below)

(still would hit it)

Also it's screen name is based on husqvarna (see the picture below)

So it's a possibility it is some kind of reference to his past, the moment when he actually lost his balls (if he ever had ones).

To make things short it's really hard to put this creature on exact gender because we can't read her/his p-p-p poker face so we are left with the range pointed out earlier. If you'd ask me, I'd guess it's Lady Gaga itself, lurking the forums, trying to get the inspiration for her next s-s-s-song.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      posting this picture will work 9/10 times unless justkyle88 see's it and pwns by saying, " It's been done"
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      justkyle, 24 years old male. His name is most likely Kyle and he likes to make funny comments or jokes with his friends in a bar, sometimes he goes to clubs but not really his thing. He has a funny and cocky side that girl probably loves so I am guessing he has no problem to find a girl to date or have fun with.

His ability at poker seems true because he was able to get recognition from the community by becoming a moderator. I am thinking he is probably able to make a decent side salary with poker while not spending his whole life doing so.

For my analysis, see the first post :D

Edit :
       I loled
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well, he loled at my random nonsense brainfart so he's a cool guy in my book.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      justkyle, 24 years old male. His name is most likely Kyle and he likes to make funny comments or jokes with his friends in a bar, sometimes he goes to clubs but not really his thing. He has a funny and cocky side that girl probably loves so I am guessing he has no problem to find a girl to date or have fun with.

His ability at poker seems true because he was able to get recognition from the community by becoming a moderator. I am thinking he is probably able to make a decent side salary with poker while not spending his whole life doing so.
      bit OT but you're pretty far off the ball here ;)