Best site for FL?

• XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Bronze
      Is there any better site for FL? I'm currently playing on FT, and it's pretty good there... But on other platforms i have money on, like WilliamHill and UB, it pretty sucks... Played on PartyPoker and I have a feeling that there you need to have some special strategy to win(too many fishes, and loose game, don't like it) ... What about PokerStars, or any other? Thx
  • 6 replies
    • cjheigl
      cjheigl
      Pokerstars has the best traffic by far. I would try it out. Party is third on traffic and afterwards traffic basically sucks.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Pokerstars, Full Tilt and Party Poker are pretty much your 3 options. They all have their ups and downs.

Personally I like Stars and Party despite the fact neither has rakeback due to the fact I like the software and the games are quite good.

FT and I have never really gotten on despite their rakeback but I'll give them another try some day.

Bascially:

Stars: Infinite games up to 5/T+, Low Rake, Good Games up to 5/T. No Rakeback outside VIP Program.

FT: Flashiest Software, 27% Rakeback, Singel figure number of tables going outside US peak hours.

Party: Less Traffic than FT and Stars, Good Games. No Rakeback outside VIP Program but good promotions and will offer bonuses.
    • BrotherRJ
      BrotherRJ
      Bronze
      +1

Stars is the best because of the traffic. You can play almost anytime.

Party has more donkeys but the traffic for FL isn't good.

FT and me don't match. I can be profitable at Stars and Party, but I ALWAYS receive too many bad beats at FT. I have tried at leats 3 times but I decided to give up that room.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrotherRJ
      +1

Stars is the best because of the traffic. You can play almost anytime.

Party has more donkeys but the traffic for FL isn't good.

FT and me don't match. I can be profitable at Stars and Party, but I ALWAYS receive too many bad beats at FT. I have tried at leats 3 times but I decided to give up that room.
      im similar, im profitable on full tilt but get owned all the time on partypoker
      :(
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      I find Party Micro-FLs really nitty (from $0.05/$0.10 up). But 2c/4c is okay.
    • cjheigl
      cjheigl
      Yes, but Party 2c/4c is rake from hell. It's double the rake of other sites. That changes with 0,1/0,2 where it gets competetive.

http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/rake_and_blind.html