This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best site for FL?

• XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Bronze
      Is there any better site for FL? I'm currently playing on FT, and it's pretty good there... But on other platforms i have money on, like WilliamHill and UB, it pretty sucks... Played on PartyPoker and I have a feeling that there you need to have some special strategy to win(too many fishes, and loose game, don't like it) ... What about PokerStars, or any other? Thx
  • 6 replies
    • cjheigl
      cjheigl
      Pokerstars has the best traffic by far. I would try it out. Party is third on traffic and afterwards traffic basically sucks.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Pokerstars, Full Tilt and Party Poker are pretty much your 3 options. They all have their ups and downs.

Personally I like Stars and Party despite the fact neither has rakeback due to the fact I like the software and the games are quite good.

FT and I have never really gotten on despite their rakeback but I'll give them another try some day.

Bascially:

Stars: Infinite games up to 5/T+, Low Rake, Good Games up to 5/T. No Rakeback outside VIP Program.

FT: Flashiest Software, 27% Rakeback, Singel figure number of tables going outside US peak hours.

Party: Less Traffic than FT and Stars, Good Games. No Rakeback outside VIP Program but good promotions and will offer bonuses.
    • BrotherRJ
      BrotherRJ
      Bronze
      +1

Stars is the best because of the traffic. You can play almost anytime.

Party has more donkeys but the traffic for FL isn't good.

FT and me don't match. I can be profitable at Stars and Party, but I ALWAYS receive too many bad beats at FT. I have tried at leats 3 times but I decided to give up that room.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrotherRJ
      +1

Stars is the best because of the traffic. You can play almost anytime.

Party has more donkeys but the traffic for FL isn't good.

FT and me don't match. I can be profitable at Stars and Party, but I ALWAYS receive too many bad beats at FT. I have tried at leats 3 times but I decided to give up that room.
      im similar, im profitable on full tilt but get owned all the time on partypoker
      :(
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      I find Party Micro-FLs really nitty (from $0.05/$0.10 up). But 2c/4c is okay.
    • cjheigl
      cjheigl
      Yes, but Party 2c/4c is rake from hell. It's double the rake of other sites. That changes with 0,1/0,2 where it gets competetive.

http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/rake_and_blind.html