Question about SSS and full tilt poker

• MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      Hi All, Short Question:
      According to ps sss with a bankroll of 100$ or less i should only play in NL10 tables and invest in each table 2$.
      the problem is that on ftp you cant invest 2$ on NL10 and you have to invest 3.5$ minimum.

should i play on less stakes tables like NL5 or NL2 ? or should i invest the 3.5$ minimum they are asking ?

sorry for the english, hope i explained my problem in a clear manner.
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      You can only play SSS on Shallow tables of FTP (you have to filter that!)

You can play MSS and BSS on the 35-100bb tables

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      hey gerv, thank you for answering so quickly.
      theres not many shallow stacks tables at ftp, i fear those table are filled with sss players.
      whats your thoughts about the subject ?
    • MeanGreen
      MeanGreen
      Bronze
      I had a hard time finding enough NL5 shallow tables. NL2 had enough to keep me occupied, do does NL10 right now, at least during the peak hours.

The shallow tables are hardly filled with people playing according to SSS, most only have a 20BB stack, but are clueless. There's nothing to fear there. I found NL2 profitable (based on 10k hands), so is NL10 (after 6-7k). I don't see any reason not to play SSS on FullTilt, but I've only played there up to NL10.
    • MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MeanGreen
      I had a hard time finding enough NL5 shallow tables. NL2 had enough to keep me occupied, do does NL10 right now, at least during the peak hours.

The shallow tables are hardly filled with people playing according to SSS, most only have a 20BB stack, but are clueless. There's nothing to fear there. I found NL2 profitable (based on 10k hands), so is NL10 (after 6-7k). I don't see any reason not to play SSS on FullTilt, but I've only played there up to NL10.
      youre right, i live in israel (+2 gmt) and when i want to play in the morning before work there's barely any tables to play and there always filled, but 2 mintues in the waiting list and you have a spot.

about the sss players, i just started to use the elephant so i guess i will learn to identify them by myself soon enough

thanks.