whats up...just wanted to say hi to my new family :)

• damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      hey everybody,
      my name is Tor Alexander and am from norway. I am very happy to hve located this site because of this forum.
      i am not a beginner,but i still think the whole free bankroll offer is a great thing for poker. Reasons why poker is having so many issues is because ppl lose control of their money losses, u guys are helping to promote poker ina positive image, creating great players without at the same time getting any 1 ingambling or money problems.
      i intend to achieve big things on this site
      just watch me now!!
      p.s- i have een struggling with titanpoker today as i had opened an account previosuly there yet never deposited funds..in a coversation with online support they stated i had used a different sign up code 2 years ago when i created the account. i have asked them if it is possible to have them change my sign up code to ps150 but they have not yet replied. i also sent an e-mail saying that i could alternatively with their permission have them close or delete my current account and let me create a new one with ursign up code.
      no reply so far...any suggestions?
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi damaincontender!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you enjoy it here. It could be difficult to get the starting capital at Titan Poker because you used a different bonus code. But you can also get your starting capital at Full Tilt Poker. PartyPoker is not an option at the moment due to technical problems. But as soon as they are solved you can choose PartyPoker, too.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      Dear Tor, Thank you for contacting Titan Poker. This is Sheng from the Support Team. Tor, please be advised that you must apply through the PokerStrategy website(http://www.pokerstrategy.com) for changing your affiliate. You will be notified by PokerStrategy and NOT by Titan Poker for any updateregarding your request. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated

just got their e-mail reply.
      any ideas as to what they mean by that?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Please write a ticket to our support (you can find the ticket system under "Help") and let them know that you want to be tracked over PokerStrategy at TitanPoker. They will check whether that's possible.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81