Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.05
      BB:
      $2.72

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5:club: , 3:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.04) 5:spade: , 3:club: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.04, BB raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.04.

Turn: ($0.20) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.2, Hero calls $0.20.

River: ($0.60) J:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, BB raises to $1.35, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1.10

What do you do on the river? I folded because i tought i was beat by A4/55/33/22/64. I think he has no reason to bet any other hands so aggressive.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mayapnd,

Preflop: Just fold it here, I don't see why we even should limp here with such hand, if you want to play here and he is folding to his most BB-s then just raise it up or either fold directly, limping is the worsest play you could pick.

As played
      Flop: Bet/Call here is reasonable since he is so aggressive and sometimes he could do such moves also with some draw.
      Turn: Check/Call is reasonable since he has shown a lot of aggression on flop and we don't want to put us into that big pot, and he could easily have us beat.
      River: Check/Fold is more reasonable since I don't really think that he is going to bet here with a lot worse hands, unless he bets very small we can Call but more often I expect hmi to bet again near pot.

Best regards.
    • mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      Oh yea, now i see. Last night i was pretty tired :s_zZz: while analyzing my hands and i tought this was me in the BB checking not limping from SB , i see what you mean, thanks!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by mayapnd
      Oh yea, now i see. Last night i was pretty tired :s_zZz: while analyzing my hands and i tought this was me in the BB checking not limping from SB , i see what you mean, thanks!
      You are welcome! :)