Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($60.90)
      BB ($79.65)
      UTG ($53.50)
      Hero ($50)
      BTN ($143)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, SB raises to $5.50, fold, Hero calls $3.75

FLOP ($11.50) A:diamond: J:diamond: 5:heart:

SB bets $7, Hero calls $7

TURN ($25.50) A:diamond: J:diamond: 5:heart: 9:club:

SB bets $17, Hero calls $17

RIVER ($59.50) A:diamond: J:diamond: 5:heart: 9:club: 3:heart:

SB bets $31.40 (AI), Hero calls $20.50 (AI)

SB was 20/14 over small sample. i knew hi is from pokerstrastegy so probably good.

I was thingink about folding turn, because of his sizing, also not many worse A in his range. But he may be barreling some combination of FD, GS, pair and commiting himself.

what about river :diamond: - should i still call getting 4:1?
  • 5 replies
    • falcone1983
      falcone1983
      Bronze
      You can't fold TPGK in a 3bet pot.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, once you call pf then I wouldn´t also fold postflop
      I would also shove turn, since he has there a lot of draws that he is barreling on the turn and you can´t be sure he is shoving river if he misses
    • mgrudzie
      mgrudzie
      Bronze
      so the range i'm putting him on is correct? what about my calling range ? is my AQ at the top of it ? I'm note sure about how he sees my hand
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      his 3bet % ?
      I see many Ax hands which are worse ( not 2 pair or not AK) check/calling the turn if the opponent isn't super aggressive although board till turn is super drawy but he has to do that for pot control.So he is betting AK/AJ/JJ/AA/99/A9 and in my view checking AQ/AT.So with betting he either has you beat or has a draw like QT/KT/KQ/mixed combodraws/flushdraws.So if he has high 3bet% i'd be more inclined to raise all in turn or let him bluff me but if he isn't agressive at all and doesn't have high 3bet % he has you beat there most of the time.Even if you catch him bluff this time I think most of the time he has you beat so not profitable at all.

Originally posted by falcone1983
      You can't fold TPGK in a 3bet pot.
      I generally agree with your opinions on hand analizing but I completely disagree with this.If you mean that if you CALL preflop then you can't fold I MIGHT try to find some agreement but generally for me it's player dependat.If he is aggressive and has at least 7% 3bet i'd agree with you most of the time although i'd be inclined to fold to 2nd barrel on rainbow boards some of the time,because i see decent people giving up after you call A high boards and check/calling turns with TT+JJ,So if he barrel it comes up only to either a total bluff or you are beat.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mgrudzie
      so the range i'm putting him on is correct? what about my calling range ? is my AQ at the top of it ? I'm note sure about how he sees my hand
      I think he is barreling with flushdraws, very likely he would c/c with KK/QQ/JK on the turn and fold c/f worse hands. AQ I likely one of the best hands that you can have. Most players would expect you to raise with two pair+ on the flop or turn, but I think very reasonable is also just call down with set or AJ
      Se yeah, he may try to bluff you out worse hand if you just call flop and turn