This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Sh 66

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($4.02)
      BB ($4.25)
      CO ($4.17)
      BTN ($3.99)

Dealt to Hero 6:spade: 6:club:

fold, BTN raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.06, BB calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.24) 4:diamond: J:club: 6:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks, BTN bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, BB folds, BTN calls $0.24

TURN ($0.96) 4:diamond: J:club: 6:heart: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.60, BTN calls $0.60

RIVER ($2.16) 4:diamond: J:club: 6:heart: 7:heart: Q:heart:

Hero bets $1.76, BTN calls $1.76

BTN: 81/42/1.3 cbet - 78, hand count - 45
      BB - 48/2/3 hand count - 46

Now what is better on flop - checkraise or donkbet or check call. Probably donk bet would be better in multiway pot, because it is still possible that he will not cbet. And when I checkraise, more weak hands will fold but I want let them improve on turn to 2pairs.

Turn is bet to get calls from draws and Jx and overpairs.

On the river I bet big because if he called with jack or KK-AA he will still call. If I bet smaller and he reraises I will have to call so one more reason to bet myself bigger.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Flop: Nah, Check/Raise here is perfectly fine since I still expect to get CBet here pretty often since the board is pretty dry. From such loose opponents you can get a Call very often so I wouldn't really be worried about that.
      Turn: Although I would bet here bigger, since I really expect them to Call even a bigger bet size, ~$0.80.
      River: And bet for value and betting big is totally fine, the fish will likely Call us anyways.

Best regards.