This is a disaster!!

• Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      totally do not enjoy the confidence ... Two days waiting ,,the famous" $ 50 that I won the quiz and the end of the story they will not even get ...Can anyone give me a final answer? Do I get the money or not ...?
  • 15 replies
    • jonny9
      jonny9
      Bronze
      you might have set it up wrong or summit i recieved mine the same day
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      thank you but I have posleli e-mail that says everything is fine and that it will be paid $ 50 at the expense of ... But it was more than 48 hours and the money has not arrived ...
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      this is the english forum
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      and what you want to say to that? All my friends are instantly get the money saam I did !!!!! it's not fair!!
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      mine took about 5 days but it did come... so just wait.... dont get so impatient... write a ticket to support...they ll give you an answer...
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      ur angry about not getting something when you dont pay a shit for it ? thats the spirit baby..
    • Clipse79
      Clipse79
      Basic
      Well they want my ID and yet my buddy who referred me did not have to....No thanks...
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      [ ] disaster!!
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      Sure to be gone in an hour .....TILTING before he has even got the money.Let me know wen u got the money so i can watch u blow a fuse after the first bad beat.... lmfao :f_biggrin:
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      boy the way you blowing up my phone won't make me leave no faster
      put my coat on faster
      leave my girls no faster
      I should ave left my phone at home cus this is a disaster
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      "This *thread* is a disaster." FYTitle
    • achschelo
      achschelo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      this is the english forum

GOLD!
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      epic fail
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please be patient whilst waiting for your starting capital, as you can imagine this is a popular offer and the support team will be going through each application in the order they received them.

As mentioned above you can help by ensuring that you have populated all of the personal information and your player ID (if not already done so).

Originally posted by Clipse79
      Well they want my ID and yet my buddy who referred me did not have to....No thanks...
      The ID check is still random at present, but you will appreciate anyone giving out free money needs to put measures in place to protect themselves from fraud.

Where requested, the ID check is compulsory and I'm afraid you will not be able to obtain the starting capital without it. All data and documents provided are treated in the strictest of confidence and never seen by anyone outside of PokerStrategy's support team. You can provide these with confidence as PokerStrategy is a highly respected and trustworthy company.

If for whatever reason you prefer not to supply your ID documents, you can still continue to gain all of the PokerStrategy membership benefits (of which there are many) by depositing a little of your own funds into your new tracked poker account.

If you encounter any significant delay please do contact the support team for assistance, however we appreciate your patience and wish you every success on the poker tables.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • tanatosr
      tanatosr
      Bronze
      :D :D :D