[NL2-NL10] AQo on CO

• Alficor1
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.86 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , Q:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0,40, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0,40, BU folds, SB calls $0,35, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,60) A:heart: , J:diamond: , 4:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP2 bets $1, Hero calls $1,00, 2 folds.

Turn: ($3,60) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,60

I think i made a good fold, because i dont see him going crazy with AT or pocket kings here.. what do you say?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Alficor1,

Preflop: The question is how often does he CBet or giveup on flop? He CBets most of the flops then it's hard to play against such an opponent who is so passive and then more aggressive postflop since floating against such opponent will be pretty dangerous and with just calling and hope for a hit on flop wont make the game profitable with such hand. Sometimes against some opponents who tend to fold to a lot of 3bets you could easily even consider just 3betting against him or just fold.

As played
      Postflop: Seems to be fine, since there ain't many hands what we beat which his range open with so nitty stats, Call flop and fold on turn is reasonable. He is also betting into multiway pot so I would often expect him to have a pretty strong hand.

Best regards.