Can you still get rakeback after an initial deposit?

• rarama
      rarama
      Bronze
      I tried online poker on Full Tilt a couple years ago when the big boom happened. And I remember you get 100% (or something like that) rakeback upto $600 of your initial deposit. But once you get that there's no more rakeback. And there used to be an independent program I signed up on that was able to give me a rakeback. There used to be a lot of those programs around.

Do those still exist?

I'm currently registered for Party Poker, and Titan Poker using the Poker Strategy Code.

But I already had an account for PokerStars and FullTilt Poker before I came across this site. So I just wanted to see if there's any other way I can get a rakeback from these other sites I registered with before.
  • 2 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Nope those site's don't allow to re-track old account and since its not allowed to have multiple accounts there's no way to get rakeback on those sites or strategy points.
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Pokerstars: Pokerstars doesn't offer rakeback, however their vip system is like an alternative to rakeback and its pretty good depending on what level status you are. Gold and Plat get around 30 percent and supernova gets 40+.

Full Tilt: I had the same problem I made an account a few years ago without rakeback, however I found out recently that you can still get rakeback on an existing FTP account through rakeback pros. I did it recently and they accepted so I now have 27 rakeback on tilt.