Urgent!! (Bulgaria, Europe)

• HyperMx
      HyperMx
      Bronze
      Hi, thank you very much for checking this thread, my name is Daniel Im from mexico, I know this is a very global forum, about poker and other things :D ...

Im a poker player from mexico, i play at full tilt (recently because of my second bankroll) and another poker site, unfortunately, this poker site its not registrered by pokerstrategy...

So im going to the point, i have a good friend (also my best friend ever, my girlfriend i could say) she is now at italy (near Milan), she asks me for a favor ( very difficult imo)

she made a lot of good friends at Italy, so, one day, she was talking with one of her friends, about the most important thing they want in this world (obv, she talks about me xD ) but her friend said she was adopted since her birth, but recently, she found a paper with her birth data, so she found her mother's name...

So im wondering if theres any method to find her mother by their name, nationality and birth date...

If you can help me, i will be very grateful, i can give you a lot of dollars lol...

so here are the data of her mom:

Name: MARINOVA SOFCA DEMIREVA
      Birth's Date : 13 February 1974

So this data are not 100%

Well, if you can help me,(again) i will be very grateful, also my friend and her friend will be more happy than me xD

Sorry for my english, its very bad, but i hope you can help me.

Greetings from Mexico
  • 1 reply
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Just go in Bulgaria explain the same thing to Italian resedence here and they can help you 100%.I'm also from Bulgaria so Italy and Bulgaria are quite close.

And her name is probably SOFIA not SOFCA because 2nd one isn't any real name in Bulgaria at least not super common.