Hero ($4)
      BTN ($2.01)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:club:

UTG raises to $0.16, fold, Hero calls $0.16, fold, fold, BB calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.54) 2:diamond: A:spade: T:heart:

BB checks, UTG bets $0.28, Hero folds, BB folds

UTG wins $0.49

UTG 19/10/6 over 69 hands

No need to raise this preflop, he will fold worse hands. I have position so I can call.

On flop some of them may have ace so I fold. Especialy player from UTG may have ace.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Is there any specific reason for you not raising that guy? I would often consider raising there but against some tight opponents I wouldn't mind such play.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      If I 3bet him, he 4bets and I will have to push. When he 4-bets it means his range can be AA-QQ,AK so it is coinflip. Of couse he may include bluffs in his 4bet range then when I push I will take down pot preflop. But I don't thinbk he would bluff 4-bet very often.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      If I 3bet him, he 4bets and I will have to push. When he 4-bets it means his range can be AA-QQ,AK so it is coinflip. Of couse he may include bluffs in his 4bet range then when I push I will take down pot preflop. But I don't thinbk he would bluff 4-bet very often.
      But when he doesn't 4bet you? And is also so passive as you then you can easily play profitable against him, either he fold or just Call. I am also Calling sometimes with QQ against such nitty opponents but doesn't mean I am always doing that. And also even if he decides to 4bet then doesn't mean we have to go broke always, when we have a good read on him that he mostly does that only with KK+ and something similar, then we can fold.