This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

RB on PP

• asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Hello guys!
      ATM am playin at pokerstars, which as we know doesnt give a lot RB , so I decided to move to site which is reliable, has enough players and offer decent RB.
      I know there is FTP, but I dont like their philosophy of taking away from your rb, for any activity you made on site(cashin, cashout,buying from stoer ect).

I ve read that PP offers up to 40% rb with their VIP system, so can anyone pls tell me how they RB system works?

Do they give you $ or you buy $ with points there?

Best regards
  • 3 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      The vip system is kinda like stars. At really high volume levels u can get 40% RB. At lower levels u get like 20ish% RB+promos+depo bonus which equates to btwn 30-40% RB
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      yes you can get up to 40% IF YOU RAKE LIKE $10000000000000000000 a month, there are some platforms that offer 30% rake back every monts no matter how mauch you raked and still have decent number of players -up to 10 000 . Check pokerstrategy com for details and if you want rake back stay away from party poker.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey asmirovic,

As i5bet72o already wrote there is no direct rakeback on PartyPoker. However as a VIP player and with the promotions you will get way more than 40% rakeback, if you generate enough rake.

If you want to get direct rakeback without any deductions, you can choose a poker room like Cake Poker, 24hPoker or Poker Heaven.

For an overview of our partner poker rooms please see:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes