NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($48.85)
      BB ($74.80)
      UTG ($70.30)
      UTG+1 ($50.90)
      Hero ($75.05)
      BTN ($16.05)

Dealt to Hero 2:spade: 2:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, UTG+1 calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($5.25) 3:diamond: K:diamond: A:diamond:

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $2.50, UTG calls $2.50, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($10.25) 3:diamond: K:diamond: A:diamond: 2:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($10.25) 3:diamond: K:diamond: A:diamond: 2:diamond: 5:club:

UTG checks, Hero checks

utg 22/16/2, ch/R 23%, 1k hs; MP 18/11/3, 91 hands

Since we have 0 eQuity I dont mind stabbing here. Without Ax or :diamond: I guess hard for villains to continue. After utg calls, I guess flush draw or Ax most likely.

was not sure what to do on turn or River. When villain checks to me twice I guess it looks like he does not have a strong flush since I would expect him to bet (at least on the River) unless he plans to check raise. On the other hand I don't know if there are any worse hands that can call me...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tim64,

Flop: Just betting here since both have shown weakness is reasonable since you make to fold a lot of hands here with they could be Calling preflop. By other hand the question is if such an opponent who has such a high Check/Raise stat wouldn't Check/Raise. But wouldn't wrong if you just Checked behind here since you are just set mining.
      Turn: As we hit our set for now I think it's better to just Check it behind and hope to hit a FH on river since we really don't want to get Check/Raise on such board, and the opponent seems to be even able to do so with his stats.
      River: Check behind since I don't really see him laying down a lot of flushes or hands here what beat us, more often we beat the hands by just Checking.

Best regards.