This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 Rush - 22 - turned set on 4flush

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($48.85)
      BB ($74.80)
      UTG ($70.30)
      UTG+1 ($50.90)
      Hero ($75.05)
      BTN ($16.05)

Dealt to Hero 2:spade: 2:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, UTG+1 calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($5.25) 3:diamond: K:diamond: A:diamond:

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $2.50, UTG calls $2.50, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($10.25) 3:diamond: K:diamond: A:diamond: 2:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($10.25) 3:diamond: K:diamond: A:diamond: 2:diamond: 5:club:

UTG checks, Hero checks

utg 22/16/2, ch/R 23%, 1k hs; MP 18/11/3, 91 hands

Since we have 0 eQuity I dont mind stabbing here. Without Ax or :diamond: I guess hard for villains to continue. After utg calls, I guess flush draw or Ax most likely.

was not sure what to do on turn or River. When villain checks to me twice I guess it looks like he does not have a strong flush since I would expect him to bet (at least on the River) unless he plans to check raise. On the other hand I don't know if there are any worse hands that can call me...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tim64,

Flop: Just betting here since both have shown weakness is reasonable since you make to fold a lot of hands here with they could be Calling preflop. By other hand the question is if such an opponent who has such a high Check/Raise stat wouldn't Check/Raise. But wouldn't wrong if you just Checked behind here since you are just set mining.
      Turn: As we hit our set for now I think it's better to just Check it behind and hope to hit a FH on river since we really don't want to get Check/Raise on such board, and the opponent seems to be even able to do so with his stats.
      River: Check behind since I don't really see him laying down a lot of flushes or hands here what beat us, more often we beat the hands by just Checking.

Best regards.