$4,34
      MP2:
      $3,32
      CO:
      $4,45
      BU:
      $4

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.93 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , T:heart:
      MP2 calls $0,04, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,16, BU calls $0,16, Hero calls $0,14, BB folds, MP2 calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,68) 9:heart: , 8:club: , 2:heart: (4 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, BU bets $0,52, Hero raises to $1,65, 2 folds, BU raises to $3,84 (All-In), Hero calls $2,19.

Turn: ($8,36) J:spade:
      River: ($8,36) A:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8,36

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows three-of-a-kind, nines (9s 9c)
      Hero shows (Jh Th)

BU wins with three-of-a-kind, nines (9s 9c)

With a raiser and a caller i also call since QJs is good post flop in multiway pots. (flush/straightdraws etc at the same time their range hit good pairs when i get my FD and Str8draws.)

I hit an open ender+ a flushdraw. The limper raises which indicates that he probably hit his set. Now, I reraise thinking I have the best hand here. 15 outs I thought would give me over 50% chanse of winning. So I just want to put the money in right there. After checking what my percentage of winning was It was just 40,3% chance of me winning. (probably because the board can pair on the other card if I hit one.) Anyways should i just call here, playing with implied odds?
  • 1 reply
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi RainbowPonny!

With OESDFD you are happy to get money in on flop every time.
      On Flop with BU bet the POT is $1.2 you need to have 46% equity to get all your money in. Flatting here does not make much sense as CO is done with hand (did not bet as preflop aggressor) and you cannot expect call from MP2 that often.

BU can bet quite a lot of hands here. Giving him range of
      22, 88, 99, TT, JJ, A9s, A:x, JT, 6:7:

we have 52% equity an we are happy get our money in.

Getting money in as well protects your sets that you are happy jam on this type of board as well and you can get lighter calls from other players.

Funktor