ID check failed for no reason

• Fiskarluring
      Fiskarluring
      Bronze
      "Due to past attempts at fraud concerning the $50, we had to introduce safety measures to protect PokerStrategy.com and our entire community. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that these measures sometimes lead to the wrong conclusions. We apologise if this is the case. "

Wow great... So this is some bullshit crap after all. Waste of my time to do all those stupid quiz and registering. So all of these free $50 stuff is to trick you into joining the site and then tell you that you can't recieve the money due to safety measures. Lol. Beware guys, this is all a lie. Just like alot of the questionable sites out there.
  • 6 replies
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      I think I can answer for everyone who like me, did the quiz, uploaded the scanned ID documents, and got the $50 at first try....

WTF are you talking about??
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Fiskarluring,

Unfortunately we can't disclose any information about the security measures, as that would enable potential fraudsters to circumvent them more easily.

But failing the ID check doesn't mean you can't be part of our community - you can still make use of our and earn StrategyPoints to unlock more educational material

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Fiskarluring
      Fiskarluring
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bidillu
      I think I can answer for everyone who like me, did the quiz, uploaded the scanned ID documents, and got the $50 at first try....

WTF are you talking about??
      WTF m i talking about?! I am talking about me not getting the money despite doing EVERYHING you did! You are probably those lucky few who got the $50. I bet most of the people don't get the money. This is so unfair.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Fiskarluring,

Whilst we appreciate your frustration, there is nothing we can do for you in the forum here. All decisions on ID checking are made by the customer support team.

What I can say is that this is not a con, PokerStrategy is a hugely respected and responsible company that has given out literary millions of free starting capitals.

It is your responsibility to provide the support team with everything they require. The support team will only refuse an application with valid reason.

The free starting capital is however just a very small part of the many membership benefits here at PokerStrategy. You are welcome to continue enjoying these benefits through earning PokerStrategy points via your linked account.

Sorry that you didn't qualify for the free starting capital, but hope to see you continuing to be active on the forums in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • trumanator7
      trumanator7
      Bronze
      Yeah you're right this is an outrage. You should demand your money back.

Oh wait...

Oh and btw, no you can't lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi zaimentasn

I am going to look into your case and find out more from our Customer support.

Asking you for a little patience.

Ingrid