• 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey javafonso,

Please check your forum settings:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/usercp.php?action=options_change

You must change the setting at "Enable email notification by default?" to No.

Please let me know, if this fixed the problem.

Thank you,
      Hannes
    • javafonso
      javafonso
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey javafonso,

Please check your forum settings:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/usercp.php?action=options_change

You must change the setting at "Enable email notification by default?" to No.

Please let me know, if this fixed the problem.

Thank you,
      Hannes
      I checked and the option was already selected as 'No'. The problem is this: everytime i post an hand i select the option to send me an e-mail when i get an answer but this makes that every hand i post is selected as "favourite". The thing is that in my "favourite threads" folder i just wanted to have the hands that i think would be interesting to review in the future. What can i do? Am i doing anything wrong? I hope you can really help me since if i solve this problem it will be really ++++++EV. :)

Thanks [ ]
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey javafonso,

Why you don't just select the threads where you want to get an answer? You can add every thread you want to.

Just click in the thread to "add thread to favourites" and then with every new answer you will get an e-mail.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • javafonso
      javafonso
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey javafonso,

Why you don't just select the threads where you want to get an answer? You can add every thread you want to.

Just click in the thread to "add thread to favourites" and then with every new answer you will get an e-mail.

Cheers,
      Hannes
      Hey HannesZ, i think you didn't understand my point. I do select the threads i want to get an answer. The problem is that i want to get an answer in every hand i post, naturally. But i don't want to have all the hands i posted as "favourites". I hope i made this clear now. :)

[ ]
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

OK I understand you now and unfortunately our forum software doesn't support this.

A thread must be added to the favorites in order to get e-mails. :/

Cheers,
      Hannes