[NL2-NL10] Advice on playing suited connectors

• Edukator99
      I did some searching through my Poker Tracker 3 data base and found I'd lost a huge amount of money on suited connectors. I must be playing these pretty poorly.

Out of 2570 at hands at .05/.10 I had suited connectors 96 times and I'm

I'm only -0.96 over that entire period so this looks like a major leak.

I did hit 1 really bad hand where I called a SB raise with 98 diamonds and Hit a flop of A98. I bet I called. Flop came 6c. He bet, I figured he had an Ace so I went all in. Unfortunately he had A6 so I lost -4.54 there. That seems like really bad luck there.

Even taking that into account...I'm clearly not playing these well...I don't play them that often and I usually call with the intention of folding on the flop if I don't hit.

Advice please?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Edukator99,

It's really hard to understand the play since there is no hand, and you only writing about the hand and btw there is a strategy section for discussing such things, here you can post hands and get feedback to them.

No Limit Strategy Discussion

Without any stack sizes or suits or anything it's hard to give you an evaluation about the hand, it could easily be that you are just overplaying your 2pair type of hands. Please post the hand again into that section not into the thread and I will reevaluate it.

Best regards.