Tracking Under pokerstrategy.com when depositing

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Hello!

I wanted to ask: will my pokerstars account be running under pokerstrategy.com if I didnt use the strategy-en Marketing code when signed in, but used the STARS600 bonus code when deposited (which I havent done yet) ?????????????

miljon.
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

No I'm afraid not, you need to use the marketing code when first setting up your PokerStars account. We cannot retrack any existing account you held prior to or since joining PokerStrategy.

The tracking is always based on the initial contact and when first setting up your account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I have the same situation.

Can pokerstars retrack my account if I e-mail their suport?
      Anybody did this?

edit: I didn't use any code at all when I created my account...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi santostr,

As above, they do not generally allow retracking.

You can of course try their support team if you like, but be prepared for them to politely decline to retrack.

Best regards,

Bart
    • shutty20
      shutty20
      Bronze
      I asked support and they would not allow me, even though i never made a deposit X(
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey shutty20,

Sorry to hear but it's not whether or not you have made a deposit previously.
      It's whether you made the account through PokerStrategy.com

Regards,

Kyle.
    • begbane
      begbane
      Bronze
      Same situation here I recived my 50$ on party poker and clear the bonus,beacose high rake on party MTT I am going to transfer all my money to Pokerstars or Fulltilt,thay say NO to retracking account.
      So be it.

My question is about Strategy points,and poker strategy freerols there.

How about strategy points????
      I am not play on Party poker coz I withdraw my money from there,so no play no SP,can I just recive strategy points coz I play now on PS or FTP
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      If your account is not tracked, then you won't receive SPs
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey begbane,

Bigniux is correct.
      You have to create an account which you have not had an existing account on that Platform and sign up through that Platform through us (PokerStrategy.com) by following the download guidelines.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Stars doesn't really have motivation to retrack people. They have to give strategy cut of their profits but since stars is the largest pokersite (and imo best), people will play there whether they are tracked or not. Some smaller sites have much more incentives to retrack players since if they don't, those players will just go to play on another nearly identical site.