Hi All..

• Flexie
      Flexie
      Bronze
      Hi there,

So i'm taking the next step in my poker career- i started on my phone with the Red Poker Club app and built from 1000 free chips to 500,000+ moving from the smallest to the highest stake rooms... Also have done well on the zyngo FB poker app...

Great site here i've learned more from the strategy material already and will be putting it into practice for real here. I guess keeping topped up on the strategy materials is important- if anyone has any 'essential' external materials feel free to forward below..

See you at the tables :D
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Flexie, welcome to the community, good to see you.

Sounds like you're already having fun with poker, that great and PokerStrategy's great educational material should help you to refine your game further which means even more fun ;)

Just one slight word of caution and that is to keep an open mind to the material we provide. There is a big difference between the "play money" games such as those on facebook (where a lot of people don't have much clue to be perfectly honest) and playing for real money on a dedicated poker platform.
      You might notice this difference when first starting off, but with the material available to you here, you will soon get to grips with it and reap the rewards :)

As always, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, our members here are knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and at times hilarious (in terms of great banter). :D

Welcome once again & look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart