Received my $50 starting capital, small question

• Raykoid666
      Raykoid666
      Bronze
      Hello all!

First of all I love this site and I am very glad that I joined this place and received my starting capital, I already started making some profit on full tilt!

Now my question is, suppose I make some more profit and want to cash out, how do I do this? I mean, are there any requirements like me making an initial deposit first or something?

Thanks!
  • 7 replies
    • tomsraise
      tomsraise
      Basic
      there will be as there is on all free money bankrolls. You may be able to withdraw anything over the $50 if you win big.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      usually poker sites require to deposit through method you want to withdraw. Say you want to withdraw to your moneybookers acc. fist you have to deposit through moneybookers and then you can withdraw.
    • tomsraise
      tomsraise
      Basic
      on merge like walker/carbon/playersonly them sites don't ask for deposits but as other sites are much bigger they probably will need a deposit from where you want to withdraw.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Raykoid

to be able to withdraw your starting capital you must get 1000 FTPs (excluding any happy hour and bonus points.) to check your base ftps you can go to -> cashier -> promotions -> iron man

or you can select to display the ftp odometer in your widgets (classic lobby -> customise on the bottom right)

Depending of the withdrawal method that you choose, you might need to deposit first to prove ownership. the minimum deposit amount is usually fine.

I believe that if you select cheque you do not need to deposit first (possibly as well with bank transfer, but less certain on this one)
    • Raykoid666
      Raykoid666
      Bronze
      Thank you all for your advice!

much appreciated
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks thazar. :)
    • MilicaBG
      MilicaBG
      Basic
      When can I expect the initial capital, does this have to do it today Saturday and tomorrow Sunday?