Verify and all stuff

• juriskletnieks
      juriskletnieks
      Bronze
      Dear pokerstrategy.com forum users & admins.

Could u please give me information about starting capital and all stuff im waiting for verify account now i passed a quiz and enjoy pokerstars.com and putted all information about my account. When pokerstrategy will verify me how long i need to wait for starting capital & is there some terms & conditions about starting capital ?
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey juriskletnieks,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Congratulations on passing the quiz

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • juriskletnieks
      juriskletnieks
      Bronze
      I have done all as u said my accaunt now is underview. so i hope all will be ok. i entered all marketing codes and information.;)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey juriskletnieks,

Your rank has been changed to Bronze so the starting capital has been transferred to your account.

Good luck with the money and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes