NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.12)
      BB ($11.52)
      UTG ($10.28)
      UTG+1 ($11.20)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($62.07)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, BTN calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.30, fold

FLOP ($1.15) 7:spade: 5:club: Q:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, BTN checks

TURN ($1.15) 7:spade: 5:club: Q:spade: 2:heart:

Hero bets $0.70, UTG+1 folds, BTN calls $0.70

RIVER ($2.55) 7:spade: 5:club: Q:spade: 2:heart: 9:spade:

Hero bets $1.20, BTN raises to $2.40, Hero ???

vpip: 28, pfr: 15, af: 1.7, 55 hands

Minraie gives us great odds, BUT i think he is raising worse here almost never, so folding is best?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello nktns,

Preflop: The question either is if it's profitable to Call with such hand being OOP, even if we hit big then it will be hard to extract value from them since we are OOP, sometimes you could even consider squeezing here or folding ain't wrong either. If you think that you are that experienced postflop played that you could play such hands profitable post then go on but you have to take into consideration that with only Calling such hands preflop and then hoping for hit and if not then folding ain't put them into profit, you have to take in some places moves where you didn't even hit the flop but often I'd do such moves against known opponents.

As played
      Flop: I'd just donk out for protection and maybe even called from a weaker hand.

As played if flop was Checked
      River: More often we are beat here but since it's giving us that great odds then I don't mind if we do Call there but we often face a better hand here but at least we can note him down with what he does such move.

Best regards.