Full Tilt rakeback

• nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Can someone give me a little bit more informations about the rakeback on Full Tilt, please? I know I'm supposed to get 27% rakeback and I'm supposed to generate at least $50 in rake to qualify for the promotion. I've been playing for a month now and I'm way past 50$ for sure.
  • 8 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi nttflox!

What kind of information do you need? I think you already answered your question...

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      From what I know, it is paid once a month, and it is only paid if you get $50 NET rake. Which means, if you are clearing the bonus, and you get $40 in bonus, while paying $60 in rake, your net is only $20, so, no rakeback.
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I guess I'll just have to wait and see then. I found another post where you said the rakeback is released around the 15th of the month. I wanted to know more because I'm considering moving my bankroll to another partner site for the sign-up bonus, but as I moved up in limits I'm not sure which one would be more profitable, the rakeback or the sign up bonus. Any thoughts on this?
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Wait til you have built a larger bankroll, then take some of your money and get the sign up bonus, and keep playing on FT for the rakeback.
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I have a decent bankroll to take advantage of the whole sign up bonus on TItan or Mansion , but, from my calculations, I don't think it's worth it. I'll stick to Full Tilt. Thx for the advice.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi nttflox!

The sign up bonus on Titan or Mansion Poker is definitely worth it. Not only because of the clearing rate but also because on these sites there are a lot more bad players than on FT. That means you often win more money on these sites than the rakeback you are getting on FT.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Thx for the advices, I guess I'll give it a try at Mansion and see how it works out then.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Titan is also very good. 200% on $300 means $600 bonus money, and very clearable. Also good loyalty program there too, and Puschkin is right, not difficult.