This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

lost for words

• NeilSimpson
      NeilSimpson
      Bronze
      ive been playing nl50 on ftp the last few weeks.....and i am actually for the first time in my poker career lost for words...relentless bad beats..literally relentless.....i fought tooth and nail to keep going and playing well but there was just nothing i culd do......everytime i had aa someone flopped a set against me....every card that gave me the nut flush gave sum1 a full house....every time i flopped a set i got rivered by something....everytime i had kk i ran into aa and didnt luck out once.....it has left me feeling extremely pissed off......i play a solid tight aggressive game and just keep running into ridiculus periods where i lose everything simply through bad luck...i have holdem manager and go back and replay my hands and come to the same conclusion on 90% of my losing ones....i just got completely fkin screwed by some fish playin like a retard!i just cant understand why this keeps happening to me....when i run normal i win solidly so i know my game is good and then everything just collapses in on me....i need some encouragement before i throw my laptop out a window....
  • 1 reply