PT3 early development? What about HH?

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I am using the latest version of PT3 V3.08.
      I have noticed that on the graph I can plot the amount won global (which convert all currencies in one) but the AllIn and SD/non SD winnings can't. Which means that I have a graph that is useless in term of Allin EV and SD winnings.

I have opened a thread in PT3 forum for the graph stuff and a mod replied saying that there isnt a way to fix the graph stuff at the moment but they will look at it.

I also think that PT3 crashes often when using the replayer.

I don't want to make up a list but just looking at my graph now which is in € and there is a $ sign on the vertical axis etc...

Then I went through different thread on Pt3 forum and I think that what most people are complaining about are really basic features for a software that is meant to be a good statistics tool.

It makes me believe that PT3 is still in its early development (how often a new version is available tends to prove this) and I wanted to know if Holdem Manager is the same or more reliable and with the basic features correctly implemented.

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      I see holdem manager forums also quite full of bug reports.For example Cake Poker(where I play) changed their hand history.Pokertracker has it fixed after 6 days or so,I think holdem manager hasn't really come up with it yet.
      But the good thing about holdem manager is that it seems to have so many more options in terms of filtering/showing stuff on graph.